I ordered a $600.00 cover and received it from Hot Tub Works.On their site they ask you for the make and model and then pop up a window that gives you the dimensions of your cover.

In this window there is no signs that there is more than one choice. You can scroll down to choose other years of the spa that you own and since I'm not a spa cover professional I did not know some spas change sizes depending on the year. After I received my cover and realized it didn't fit I called them. I was then told that it was the year and size cover I chose in that popup window.

Not ever realizing that there was more than one choice. They did offer to sell me a new cover at cost. Then the gentleman on the phone said their covers will still work if the cover is a foot larger than the spa saying there is no need for the 3" over hang on the sides.

I am very dissatisfied with their web site and when I tell them this and they just say sorry.That is not good enough especially since I just spent $600 not including the spa supplies was bought through them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hot Tub Works. The most disappointing about spa cover from Hot Tub Works was web page customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hot Tub Works.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Hot Tub Works to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hot Tub Works?

Comments

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase.We would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Spas come in a variety of shapes and sizes depending on your model and year.We also offer assistance when placing an order online.