Featured Not resolved

I purchased a new hot tub cover from this company in 0ctober 2016.We drain our hot tub in the summer and noticed water inside the hot tub after a rain storm.

I called the company and they said " covers are not made to be waterproof". I told them that my last cover that lasted 7 years never leaked. They told me this was not a warranty issue. Their website leads you to believe that with all the heal sealing and vacuum sealing they proclaim to do will prevent moisture from entering the tub.

This is NOT true and I was told to throw a tarp over the hot tub cover to prevent rain water from seeping through the cover.

Poor solution.Poor business.

Review about: Cover Valet Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Send me a free hot tub cover cap or a free replacement cover.

I didn't like: Solution to my problem.

Had an Experience with Hot Tub Works?

Comments

Hot Tub Works - Horrible Cover/Horrible Customer Service Hot Tub Works "I purchased an Ultra hot tub cover from HotTubWorks.com. The cover I chose was recommended for colder climates; “ULTRA, Made for Snowy Weather”; which I paid extra for. According..." Read more The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Pfister - Let me tell you what happened.... Pfister "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more