Hot Tub Works - Disappointed. Leaks heat. Velcro instead of seam.
I am experiencing a similar problem.Ordered top of the line 6" thick extra dense foam, but with gaps between the panels heat leaks out bad.
Thick cover doesn't help if heat leaks out the sides. They also made the cover with Velcro to hold the panels together instead of a seam. I've never heard of a cover without a seam, but that is what they sent me. You cannot fold the cover on top of itself without ripping the Velcro loose which is a pain having to reconnect it.
I had several detailed conversations and emailed picture of my lift to be sure they knew what I needed. They agreed to make another outer cover with a seam, but I have not received it yet. I am not holding my breath, but hopefully they come through. They refuse to address my complaint about heat leaking out.
Paid $550 and am regretting it so far.I will update my review with a positive responce if they address these issues but I have a bad feeling.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Absolute worst company, owner sub contract everything to the lowest bidder and it shows, and sub par unlicensed contractors is what I got not mention it took 5 months to..."
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "Our new spa was delivered today and the main pump would not start up..it would only hum. The delivery guy tried both speed settings and got nothing but a hum..He..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."