Hot Tub Works - Disappointed. Leaks heat. Velcro instead of seam.

2 of 12 Hot Tub Works reviews

I am experiencing a similar problem.Ordered top of the line 6" thick extra dense foam, but with gaps between the panels heat leaks out bad.

Thick cover doesn't help if heat leaks out the sides. They also made the cover with Velcro to hold the panels together instead of a seam. I've never heard of a cover without a seam, but that is what they sent me. You cannot fold the cover on top of itself without ripping the Velcro loose which is a pain having to reconnect it.

I had several detailed conversations and emailed picture of my lift to be sure they knew what I needed. They agreed to make another outer cover with a seam, but I have not received it yet. I am not holding my breath, but hopefully they come through. They refuse to address my complaint about heat leaking out.

Paid $550 and am regretting it so far.I will update my review with a positive responce if they address these issues but I have a bad feeling.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Communication

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Address my heat loss issue
Product or service
Ultra Spa Cover
Review category
Plumbing fixtures
review #947512 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hot Tub Works? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 12 Hot Tub Works reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hot Tub Works. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hot Tub Works.
Filing a new complaint about
×